Undergraduate Programmes in English (Bachelor's Degree)
Cloud Computing for Business
The aim of the Course
The aim of the course is to give students specialized knowledge and skills necessary to choose, design, implementate and operate with cloud business solutions, cloud computing, including data, applications and services processing.
Recipients of the Course
People with a good knowledge of General English (minimum B2), who want to gain the substantive and language qualifications in the field of information processing based on cloud computing, among them:
• people interested in working in the EU, GB and USA
• those who are planning to start working in companies using solutions based on cloud computing
• those who are planning to start working in companies creating or selling solutions based on cloud computing or other similar solutions and services
A graduate possesses a basic competence related to the implemented field of study, and also
• knows and understands the mechanisms of a network operation - exercises the basic level management of a network, facilities located in it and services offered by it.
• knows models and strategies of cloud computing, is able to use the technology in the public cloud solutions based on Microsoft Azure and Office 365, including designing professional solutions for business needs, its implementation and management.
Subjects to study
• Installing and configuring Microsoft client systems
Practical training and Diploma
While taking the Course a student is engaged in practical training which is an integral part of the educational proces. The student implements a practical project - this may be a research, analysis and so on - which becomes the subject of the diploma project.
Students have the opportunity to join the certificate exams Business English for the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (extra fee approx. 400 zł).
The European University cooperates with recruitment companies offering specialists to companies and institutions inside and outside the country. Many jobs offers are also directed to the students who can work in the industry even before graduation.