Graduate Programmes in English (Master's Degree)
Management/Informatics: Business information systems
The aim of the Course
The aim of the course is to give students specialized knowledge and skills necessary to perform business analysis, design and implement information systems for the needs of Business Administration and Management, including systems of standards MRP / ERP and CRM.
Recipients of the Course
People with a good knowledge of General English (minimum B2), who want to gain the substantive and language qualifications related to Business Information Systems, including:
• people interested in working in the EU, GB and USA
• those who are planning to start working in companies on positions connected with design and implementation of solutions for business needs
A graduate possesses a basic competence related to the implemented field of study, and also
• knows and understands English business terminology, is able to functionate effectively in an English-speaking business environment, including performing the basic activities associated with business analysis, choosing, designing and implementing solutions for Business Administration and Management, including systems of standards MRP / ERP and CRM.
• knows the principles and methods of Project management aimed at IT solutions implementation.
Subjects to study
• Systems Analysis
• Business Analysis and Systems Architecture
• Business Process Management
• Information Systems Management
• Information Systems Administration
• Project management in Prince 2
Practical training and Diploma
While taking the course, a student is engaged in practical training which is an integral part of the educational proces. The student implements a practical project - this may be a research, analysis and so on - which becomes the subject of the diploma project.
Students have the opportunity to join the certificate exams Business English for the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (extra fee approx. 400 zł).
The European University cooperates with recruitment companies offering specialists to companies and institutions inside and outside the country. Many jobs offers are also directed to the students who can work in the industry even before graduation.